Now Hiring: Process Technicians & Maintenance Technicians
We Want You To Join Our Team Of Injection Molding Technicians
We're growing! Otto's Charlotte, NC Manufacturing Facility is looking for Process Technicians and Maintenance Technicians with injection molding experience.
Could this be you?
The Maintenance Technician will set up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production quality and safety on equipment. The Maintenance Technician analyzes electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and operational problems and makes a plan for and takes corrective action as needed.
The Process Technician will set up and operate injection-molding machines including setting machine controls and regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures. Additionally, the Process Technician will assist Mold Setters to safely complete mold changes and to maintain quality parts at an acceptable cycle time.
See full job descriptions here for additional details.
Rich Benefits Packages
- Affordable Pre-Tax Medical Plan with Vision, Pharmacy, and Dental provisions
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Match
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance with Operational Buy-up
- Paid Time Off Program
- Nine Company Paid Holidays
- Incentive Compensation Opportunities
A Few Requirements
- 2-year technicial degree preferred
- Expereience in a manufacturing environment
- 3 or more years of experience in injection molding highly desired
See full job descriptions here for additional requirements.
Review the full job descriptions and apply online today at www.ottocareers.com.