Join the Otto team!
OTTO is leading the nation in the manufacturing of waste containers for residential, commercial, and retail markets across the United States. The Company provides residential waste container logistics, distribution, and servicing operations. Our containers are the most widely used brand of residential trash carts in the world with more than 100,000,000 carts in service around the globe.
The Company offers competitive pay commensurate with experience and rewards high performance. In addition, employees enjoy a rich benefits package including:
- Affordable Pre-Tax Medical Insurance with Pharmacy provisions
- Dental Plan and Vision Plan offering in and out-of-network benefits
- Health Savings Account with Company contribution
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Nine Company Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Incentive Compensation Opportunities
OTTO is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments ACT (ADAAA), If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site because of your disability. You can request assistance and/or reasonable accommodations by contacting the OTTO Human Resources Department.