Container Management Services
Worry-Free Management Of Container Activity
OCM Solutions, LLC provides tailored solutions to all of your container activity needs, regardless of manufacturer.
Taking your containers where they need to go.
• New customers
• Replacement for missing/stolen containers
• Cancelled customers
• Bad-pay/non-paying customers
• Replacement for broken container
• Increase or decrease in container size
• Lid exchanges for color requirements based on waste stream
• Lid, wheel, axle, lift bar repairs & replacements curbside
• Container welding through state-of-the-art injection welding equipment
• Parts are also salvaged if possible to be used on future repairs.
Putting money back in your pocket.
Audits can be designed to fit your specific needs and capture the information that is critical to optimizing your profit margin.
Example Audit Options:
• Confirm container size and/or quantity
• Identify nonpaying residents or businesses that currently receive services through list analysis
• Confirm customers with extra garbage and/or overfilled containers
• Report on container condition including safety hazards
Overseeing your containers as they go in & out of inventory.
• Maintain an organized yard with proper stock levels
• Establish yard categorization: finished goods, components, and containers that may be eligible for warranty, repairs, or reclaim
• Keep accurate records
• Receive regular inventory reporting tailored to your specific requirements
Assessing your damaged containers.
– Evaluating containers, regardless of manufacturer
– Identifying containers that may be eligible for warranty, repairs, or reclaim
– Detecting training opportunities for operator behavior to reduce container damage
Quickly giving your containers a new identity.
– Decal application for acquired containers/re-branding efforts
– Options for assessing container condition & size
– Execution available curbside, at resident/business location, or on your yard
Assembly, Distribution & Recovery
To learn more about our assembly, distribution & recovery solutions,
– Technology solutions to link any combination of container data including: RFID tag, serial number and address
– Installation of RFID tags on existing container fleets
Experience From A Team You Can Trust
– National fleet of over 80 trucks equipped with GPS and fleet tracking software
– Licensed, insured and DOT certified drivers
– Adherence to OSHA and safe driving practices
– Professionally dressed field employees
– Robust IT team that ensures accuracy with equipment and data
– Experience servicing millions of containers at locations throughout the U.S.